Saturday, March 15, 2008

Art by Jon ...




Jon had his wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. I'm making him take it easy. I didn't know what he's been doing on the computer this morning, until now. He just sent this to me, he took the picture of Emily last weekend and then he worked on it this morning ... I LOVE IT!!! and thought you'd enjoy a peek at the wonderful stuff Jon does when he can squeeze in some "spare" time.

The picture is from last Sunday, just after the Spelling Bee in Long Beach we drove back towards home via the Pacific Coast Hwy. When we drove past Huntington Beach the girls saw the sand dunes and wanted to stop and play. So of course, we did. Collecting shells and getting sand between our toes and stopping at Gina's Pizza in Laguna Beach on the way home is our favorite way to end a perfect beach day.

2 comments:

Jon Hall said...

BTW... thanks for taking care of me these last couple of days, and making me slow down. Ever since you bought that french easel for me so many years ago, I've wanted to get back to making art. Painting an altered pic in PhotoShop may not really count, but it was a good way to spend part of a Saturday under your loving care, an limber up those un-used art ligaments. I love you.

Sharon G said...

OK stop the mushy talk...