Friday, September 5, 2008

Shameless Self Promotion ...




Ever hear of Etsy? Well if you haven't, Etsy is an online marketplace for buying & selling all things handmade. I've had a shop on Etsy for quite a while now. Mostly I like looking around to see what other crafters are doing, it's quite inspiring and so much fun to window shop.

Etsy is running a contest right now, and I'm a finalist in the Handmade Kids Eco-Friendly category. My entry is my Recycled Starbucks Coffee Bag, it can be used as a purse or diaper bag too.

You have to have an etsy account in order to vote, if you don't already have an account click here and sign up first - don't worry, it's super easy and quick. After you register just look on the main page banner for the contest. (or click here)

After you vote you'll be automatically entered into a sweepstakes to win one of fourteen $350 Etsy shopping sprees - once you look around you'll see plenty you can spend your $350 on. There are some amazing designers on Etsy and I'm honored to have been chosen as a finalist.

Voting closes September 8th, so please vote soon. And if you vote for me I promise to drink an extra cup of coffee in your honor!

1 comment:

Sharon G said...

Hey there, you are SO talented, it ABOUT time you got noticed. You GO GIRL!