Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The show ...



Last weekend's Holiday Trunk Show was so fun! I didn't sell as much as I usually do, but had a great time hanging out with some other wonderfully crafty girls!

Here's some pictures of my table and goods. I made some men's & women's coffee bag wallets, embellished shirts, purses and accessories. The wallets are a new thing that I'm making. Since coffee bags are not recycleable I made sure to use every last bit in the process. Also, the picture at the top is a closeup of the little birds for my necklaces that Jon hand painted, they turned out great!

We'll I'm off to make some muffins for "my little muffins". It's a rainy day and it's almost Christmas, I'm going to relish these last few days of the holiday season with my family and friends I hope you'll do the same.












No comments: