Friday, February 13, 2009

The Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Jon Hall ...


First of all, have you seen him??? This photo is for all you guys that teased Jon about his goofy "80's" pictures. This one proves you all wrong - he is so not a geek. He's amazingly handsome, both inside and out!

So in honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd share with you my top ten reasons why I love Jon Hall. There are actually hundreds of reasons, but I'll just share my Top Ten with you ...

ps. He'll be so appalled that I posted this for the world to see; but this is what he gets for marrying Ms. "I don't care" =)

!Feliz Dia De San Valentin Mi Amor!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

1. He makes me laugh, a lot!

2. He really listens to me. (and certainly never falls asleep when I'm talking to him)

3. He has a beautiful smile & gorgeous green eyes.

4. He suffers through American Idol, Desperate Housewives, So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway & What Not To Wear, just so that we can be together.

5. He plants my favorite flowers; hence the gardenia plant by the front door.

6. He makes me coffee almost every morning.

7. He is super intelligent, but doesn't flaunt it.

8. His love for God, his family and friends is immeasurable. He is unfailingly loyal, if you are his friend, you already know this.

9. He is honest, kind, thoughtful and full of integrity.

10. He is an amazing father! He loves his kids generously and his girls adore him. I pray the girls find men just like their daddy to marry someday.

And after 27 years, he is still my best friend and the man I want to grow old with.

So my hope is that even if you don't make a list to share with the entire internet, please make sure to let your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, etc. know that they are loved and appreciated; not just today, but everyday.

Oh, wait! One more thing. I have a song to share. It's remake of one of my favorite 80's songs. Enjoy!

No comments: