Monday, June 1, 2009

Soggy Day Sale ...


Our Handmade Revolution sales at the carnival this past weekend were pretty slow due to the rain. And because I have to send two kiddos to camp and really needed to sell these asap I thought I'd give you a chance to "help me help you", no wait it's the other way around ... I get so confused =)

Either way, I've got a great stash of men's vintage camera t-shirts that Jon designed for me, he first took pictures of the actual cameras and then did his magic on them. Both of these camera's were part of my dad's camera's collection that he gave to Jon a very long time ago. I especially remember my dad taking some great family pictures with the brownie, what a cool camera!

These shirts are a high quality 100% combed cotton. Super soft and light. Great for wearing in summer and would make the perfect Father's Day gift ... Only $20 and I'll pay for the shipping. If you want one just select which size you need in the pulldown menu; I have Med, Large and XL.

Just click on the paypal link to buy one and save yourself a trip to the mall =)

Green Shirt with Polaroid Camera













Sizes







Gray Shirt with Brownie Camera













Sizes



No comments: