Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to my friend Sharon ...




Hi Sharon! I hope you are having a fabulous day. I figure I could have just emailed you OR post a birthday greeting for you here. But since I'm pretty sure you've probably read every post I've ever done, and for sure you've commented the most, I decided to go public with my message =)

And for all those times that I wondered if anyone out there was reading my random thoughts, I thank you for commenting and especially for telling me what your really think, I love that about you and I consider myself fortunate to know you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MI AMIGA!!!

ps. Couldn't resist posting this cute picture of you and your little one, that was such a fun day in Barrio Logan, que no?

Oh, and of course I'll end with a little video ... Enjoy!

1 comment:

Sharon G said...

WOW, I am TRULY honored! Sophia, how I miss having you right around the corner, but how happy I am now that you took the risk to go to S.D. and make the impact you are for SO MANY people.

Blowing kisses across counties!