Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Holly Jolly Christmas ...



I belong to a group of clothing designers, we are called Faeryhill Boutique. Our theme this week was "Faeryclaus". I had to make something for Christmas, it's hard to think about it when it's in the 80's in California. So here's my little contribution to our Ebay launch. I have some other new Christmas items coming later this week. I'll post them when I next come up for air. This year of home schooling is pretty hard work, I've got a 1st, 4th & 5th grader and we're doing well but the classical education mix is keeping me on my toes. I am loving the social studies part, we're in ancient Egypt right now ... too fun! So sorry I've been tardy with my posts, hopefully I can get back to my regularly scheduled postings ... we'll see how it goes.

No comments: