Monday, September 24, 2007

My New Favorite Tune!

The artist's name is Leslie Feist, she just goes by Feist. This song is "1, 2, 3, 4" off of her "The Reminder" album. I've been obsessed with listening and watching these. I apologize in advance if I cause you to become obsessed too.

This first video has great sound and is from the David Letterman show. The second video is my favorite because it has the most amazing choreography, and yes it's all one shot. I watched the director's cut that showed how it was filmed, it is truly spectacular!

ps. Sharon, now your 1st post makes sense =)



2 comments:

Sharon G said...

I thought I saw you in the backround...isn't that you in the yellow ;)

Sharon G said...

I love this version MORE...but now my first post makes NO sense...Thanks for sharing this song.