Saturday, October 25, 2008

Interesting quote from Suresh ...




Last week's opening sequence of Heroes"Dying of the Light" episode was narrated by Suresh;

"In every journey, the traveler must ask 'Was the right path taken?' Many roads are long and winding, filled with those who have lost their way. Some forge their own course, guided by faith, seeking not a location but a kindred soul. Others step together, finding safety in the arms of another. A few remove themselves from the trail to avoid the path of temptation. But those who watch the track too closely fail to see where it led them. And they're often all too surprised by their destination."


This season of Heroes is pretty dark, I'm still not sure what is up with all the "evil". Either way, I'm still a fan and I really liked the intro and I think it's a great reminder to take a look around every once in while and see where I'm actually headed. I thought, maybe you could use the reminder too.

No comments: