Monday, July 20, 2009

Countdown to Comic-Con ...

comic con


Emily, Natalie and I are going to attend Comic-Con for the first time. I've always wanted to go. I've always been fascinated with anything related to anime, manga, tokidoki, blythe dolls and graphic novels. It's been fun to see how the girls also love this stuff too. So in honor of our upcoming adventure to Comic Con this Thursday, July 23rd I made a little collage of the things we hope to see while we are there.

Also, here's a short video from Danny DeVito regarding his upcoming visit to Comic Con ... Enjoy!

***Probably best to only have kids over 12 watch this***

2 comments:

Sharon G said...

I'm not sure how I feel about that YouTube video..OK now I am laughing, a strange laugh, but a laugh none the less.

Sophia said...

Comic Con is for strange people ... like me =)