Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Art Therapy ...











I'm feeling pretty crummy today - it's probably just a sinus infection, I'll be just fine after I get some drugs. So I thought I'd cheer myself up with a potent dose of cuteness with some original art by Natalie, my 10 yr old daughter and Emily who is 12. Natalie has been using Adobe Illustrator and she's getting really proficient, she made the kitty's and snail. Emily is really great at writing, she has a great blog at www.emilycarolina.blogspot.com and she is amazing with clay, she made the bunny and mini robot, the girls have shops on etsy, click here for Emily's and here for Natalie's, take a peek and maybe you would like to buy some of their creations, they are raising money to go to camp this summer.

The girls really inspire me with their creativity, so one day while they were "creating" I got in the mood to make something too.

I named my new doll "Mochi" and she's making me feel better already.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

She is an adorable doll! I feel the same about creating, it is a wonderful form of therapy.

Sophia said...

Thanks Natasha =)