Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nothing That I've Done Remains ...

I wanted to share this song by one of my favorite Christian artists - Keith Green. I really needed this reminder today that I am completely loved by God - perhaps it's good timing for you too.

Keith had an amazing career as a Christian singer. His life, and those of his 2 small children, ended when his plane crashed in 1982, when he was only 28 years old.

How awesome, that although Keith is no longer on this earth, his music is still making a difference today!



** if you are viewing this message on Facebook, you'll have to go over to my blog at www.sophiacarolina.blogspot.com to see the video **

2 comments:

Sharon G said...

I love, love, LOVE Keith Green. You picked one of my fav's

Anonymous said...

When I was in high school, I had every Keith Green song memorized! Loved him!! :-)
Loire